Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vilakazi confident of Brondby deal

<Best Offerp>

Vilakazi returned back to the country on Friday after what he termed as a "most successful" trip to Denmark.

The Students captain tells KickOff.com he did well during the trials.

"I played a reserve team match and played the whole 90 minutes. After the game they came to me and said they were impressed by my performance and will talk to my team [Bidvest Wits]," Vilakazi reveals.

"I am now only waiting for Jose [Ferreira] to come back to me," adds the midfielder, who has scored seven goals in 22 League starts for Wits this season.

Vilakazi says he was very happy with the experience of training with Brondby, who have previously played in the UEFA Champions League.

"The highlight point for me was to go there and experience the setup and everything with the club, which I did enjoy very much," he says.

-------------------------------

* Did you know? Vilakazi is one of the best South African performers in the League this season according to our exclusive BAFANA BAROMETER.The Bafana Barometer is a unique ranking system inside our Castle KICK OFF Fantasy League game that forms a virtual Bafana Bafana squad based on the best statistical players in the League.

No comments:

Post a Comment