Friday, October 4, 2013

iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c - Full Comparison [VID]

I've now owned the iPhone 5c for two weeks and the iPhone 5s for 11 days. With that in mind, I decided it was high time I compared Apple's two newest iPhones. In the video above I compare design, performance, camera and display. My biggest question throughout the whole process of owning both phones was whether or not the iPhone 5s would dramatically outperform the iPhone 5c. And I have to say, for the most part - and in real, day-to-day use 5s iphone cases compare otterbox defender and commuter - it doesn't. There are some noticeable differences like the Touch ID sensor and the improvements made to the camera sensor and flash system.

10 days ago I wrote up a post featuring all the design differences and similarities. The full gallery from that post is below. If you want to read the entire article for a detailed view on the two phones, hit the headline directly above, it's a link to the original comparison.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

As well as a design comparison, I've also compared some photographs form each of the two cameras in an in-depth look at the different results. For most average users in daylight, the results will be virtually identical. Again, a gallery of comparisons is below:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Speed Test

Last but not least, I compared the two for performance. Launching apps, browsing the web and other, normal daily activities. Again, there's little between them unless you open up a 64-bit optimized application.

Wrap Up

The entire purpose of these comparisons is to see if the average user and iPhone buyer would notice any huge difference between the two devices. In most cases, they wouldn't. And there's certainly no performance issue on the iPhone 5c that's so big that it would give anyone a poor user experience. Both are brilliant phones, and for me it comes down to two things: Look and Feel.

If you want a device that feels like it wants to be used; a comfortable device in your grip, but with all the performance of the iPhone 5, you should get the iPhone 5c. However, if you have to have the most elegant and refined looking model with the best technological advancements, go with the 5s. I don't think you'll be disappointed by either.

If you're not convinced yet, read my iPhone 5c review and my iPhone 5s review and see which you think is the best model for you. We're all different, and want different things from our smartphones.


Source: Todaysiphone

No comments:

Post a Comment